Rudny Industrial Institute 20 – 21 April 2023 holds the International Scientific and Practical Conference of young scientists, undergraduates, students and students
“NATIVE LAND – THE BASIS OF ALL INITIATIVES OF THE YOUNG GENERATION”.
The purpose of the conference isintensification of scientific and innovative activities of young people.
involvement of undergraduates, students and schoolchildren into scientific activities;
development of creative abilities and cognitive interest, instilling skills of independent work;
formation of interest and affinityfor their native land among young people, patriotic feelings, historical consciousness, social activity.
The conference program provides for a plenary session and work in sections, holding thematic discussions.
Main directions of the conference:
- Topical issues of socio-humanitarian education and science.
- Changing of business models, support measures and development tools for enterprises and regions
- Improvement of resource efficiency, circular economy and ecodesign.
4.Mining and metallurgical complex of Kazakhstan: new challenges and development trends.
- Innovative solutions in the design and technology of facilities.
6.Alternative energy and energy conservation – drivers of regional development.
Applications for participation are accepted until April 10, 2023.
Form of participation in the conference: full-time or part-time participation
Form of discussions: plenary and breakout sessions.
Conditions for participation in the conference:
– send an application and the text of the report within the specified time;
– the report is attached as a separate file to the completed application;
– Participation in the conference is free.
The application for participation in the conference and the text of the report in electronic form must be sent by April 10, 2023to the following email address: email@example.com