Since 2012, remote educational technologies (DET) have been used in the educational process of the Industrial Institute of Rudny.
Organizational, methodological, informational and technical support of the educational process with the use of remote technologies is carried out by the specialized structural subdivision Center for Distance Education Technologies and MOOC of the Industrial Institute of Rudny.
TECHNOLOGIES APPLIED IN THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS
Distance learning is carried out with the help of information and communication technologies and telecommunication means, with not full, mediated interaction of students and teachers.
In the educational process, network and case technologies are applied. From September 1, 2018 in four specialties “Mining”, “Information Systems”, “Construction” and “Electric Power Engineering”, training in distance learning, is carried out on the online site of the Industrial Institute of Rudny. https://mooc.rii.kz
Who can study in the Industrial Institute of Rudny with DET?
Remote educational technologies in the Industrial Institute of Rudny are applied to students:
– On reduced educational programs on the basis of technical and vocational, after secondary and higher education.
– With disabilities.
– By correspondence course, called up for military service.
– Being in a long trip abroad.
– Convicted and serving sentences in penal colonies (in minimum security institutions), subject to the availability of appropriate technical conditions in the institution.
– Remote educational technologies in the Rudny Industrial Institute are also used in the implementation of joint educational programs with foreign HEI-partners.
Bases for the organization of the educational process with the application of remote educational technologies:
-Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Education No. 319-III of July 27, 2007
– Rules for the organization of the educational process on DET, approved by order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 20, 2015 No. 137
– The rules of the organization of the educational process on the credit technology of education, approved by order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 20, 2011 No. 152
– To obtain permission to study with the use of distance learning technologies, those who wish to write an application in an arbitrary form addressed to the rector of the institute with a reasoned justification for the possibility of using DET in learning (indicate your email address and Skype).
Department of Metallurgy and Mining
Department of Engineering and Social Sciences and Humanities
Power-Industry and information systems faculty
Department of Electro Power-Industry and Heat engineering
Department of Automation, Information Systems and Security
Economy and construction faculty
Department of Economy and Management
Department of Construction and Materials Engineering
Centre of distance educational technologies and massive open online courses “МООК”
5В070200 Automation and control
5В070300 Information Systems
5В071300 Transport, transport equipment and technology
5В071800 Electro power-industry
5В072400 Technological machines and equipment (by branches)
5В072600 Technology and Design by light industry products
5В073000 Production of building materials, products, and structures
5В073100 Life Safety and Environmental protection
5В073700 Mineral Processing
Instruction for work with portal.rii.kz to extramural study students and DET students
When getting to the Industrial Institute of Rudny, the admission committee registers the applicant on the portal of the institute http://portal.rii.kz/
Each student gets an individual login and password to enter the portal of the Industrial Institute of Rudny.
After a successful login, the following information is available to the student:
Student’s record book- section for reviewing the session results
Validation results- section for student to review certification results
Individual plan- a list of designated disciplines for all semesters relative to a given student
Registration for elective disciplines – in the section are located those elective disciplines that a student may choose.
Sending completed works – loading of educational files by students for familiarization by teachers.
Library of tutorials – in this section a base with EMCD is available to a student, where a student, having chosen his specialty and necessary discipline, can download all the necessary educational material
Reference information – the section contains information about the mark system.
Developed by Mukumov A.A 8 (714-33) — 3-39-63
Instructions for learning using distance learning technologies online at the site of the Industrial Institute of Rudny
Sends by emails to the DET students
Instructions for access to the electronic library
1 Download the electronic book (click on the selected book then click save to save it)
2 Unpack the archive (right-click to extract files)
3 Open the tutorial by clicking on the file “index.html” or “START”